If you want to know which AnyTone handheld is a better fit for you, watch this comparison guide video for more details.
Here is a Comparison Guide in a pdf format.
Here are the main differences between the AnyTone HT’s.
– All of the standard features listed on our website (plus the items listed below)
– 150K talk group list capacity
– Digital APRS TX only
– Same as AT-D868UV (plus the items listed below)
– 200K talk group list capacity
– Digital and analog APRS TX only
– Better stock antenna
– Same as the AT-D878UV (plus the items listed below)